Fk Irons Spektra Flux Wireless Tattoo Machine - Chromium
The Spektra Flux is the successor of the internationally highly demanded Spektra Xion tattoo machine and the first wireless tattoo pen from FK Irons. It is driven directly, i.e. without suspension, and has a stroke of 4mm. It is therefore suitable as an all-rounder for all tattoo styles.
The lithium-ion battery, PowerBolt, allows a comfortable working without power supply and cable. The exchange of the battery is fast and very easy.
The PowerBolt battery has a running time of up to 10 hours and can be fully charged with up to 1.5 amperes in a very short time via the USB-C connection. Thanks to the dynamic power path management, the battery can be supplied with power and charged at the same time. This means that even if your battery and, if necessary, your spare battery are empty, you can continue working with a USB-C cable. The PowerBolt battery is simply connected to a power source via a USB-C cable.
The Spektra Flux also has a Bluetooth interface that can be used to connect the FK Irons Hover power supply. Furthermore, you can connect to the Apple or Android app via Bluetooth and update the Spektra Flux with the latest firmware at any time.
The PowerBolt battery has an LED display for battery capacity and voltage, and three buttons: two buttons for adjusting the voltage and one button for switching the power on and off. The voltage can be adjusted between 5 and 12 volts in 0.5V steps using the corresponding two arrow keys.
- Cordless operation - no cable and no power supply required
- Direct drive with 4 mm stroke
- Incl. 1 exchangeable PowerBolt battery
- USB-C Li-Ion battery with dynamic power path management
- LED display for battery capacity and voltage
- Voltage: 5-12 V, adjustable in steps of 0.5 V
- Fast charging speeds of up to 1.5 A.
- Up to 10 hours runtime
- Bluetooth interface to connect to the Hover power supply and to update the firmware via an Apple or Android app
- Weight: 181 g
- Made in the USA