Bishop Rotary Wand Liner Tattoo Machine
The Liner Wand, one of three in Bishop Rotary’s ergonomic, versatile line of pen-style Wand models, is designed for traditional tattooing, black work, dot work, and all kinds of line work; the liner model is endorsed by tattoo artist Big Sleeps. This pen-style machine features a matte black cap and grip with a hand-polished matte black band that features an engraving of the machine’s name. It has a fixed 5mm stroke length and operates using a Faulhaber brushless motor. The powerful motor comes with custom winding that is specifically designed to offer artists maximum torque and speed.
This listing is for the Liner Wand tattoo machine by Bishop Rotary.
- Matte black cap and grip with hand-polished matte black band
- Machine Weight: 4oz
- Machine Length: 3.7” (~95mm)
- Machine Diameter: 30mm
- Stroke: 5mm; fixed
- CNC machined from aircraft aluminum
- Ergonomic, pen-style design
- Faulhaber brushless motor; equipped with custom winding
- Ideal for line work, traditional, black work, and dot work tattooing
- RCA connection
- Endorsed by tattoo artist Big Sleeps
- Made in the USA
- 1 year Bishop warranty