Eikon ES500 Power Supply
- 360 Adjustable Display: Rotate the ES500 LED display and route your cables in any direction, for the best experience wherever and however you work.
- Dual Machine Ports: Eliminate downtime when switching between machines with different cord styles, and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Eikon Bluetooth (Foot)Switch™: Easily and wirelessly integrate this handy (foot)switch into your tattoo process. Replaces a traditional footswitch while freeing up a port for a second machine. (included)
- 2 USB Charging Ports: Allow you to charge your essential devices and save space on your workstation. Power a reference tablet or small LED lights, and charge your phone or wireless headphones.
- Magnetic Base and Sticky Foot: Grips firmly to any surface and locks tight to metal workstations so you can set it, and forget it.
- 6 Voltage Presets per Channel: Lets you quickly access and adjust the voltages you use most. Presets ensure consistent performance and ease of use.
- Jumpstart Mode: Gives an extra 0.5V jumpstart any time you engage your footswitch to kickstart machines pushing larger mags, without having to adjust your voltage.
- Tactile Membrane Interface. Cover it. Bag it. Wipe it Down. The ES500 interface membrane is responsive even when covered with a protective barrier, and durable enough to withstand harsh cleaners.
- Powder-Coated Aluminum Enclosure: Resists drops, hard knocks, bangs, and spills. The ES500 is built to last, and can endure the thorough cleaning process required by tattooing.
- Global Travel-Ready: Additional international cordsets are available, so the ES500 can go wherever your travels take you. It works with both 110V and 120V, right out of the box.
4 Operation Modes: Maintained, Onboard Footswitch, Momentary, or Traditional Footswitch
Up to 6 voltage custom presets available to save preferred settings
Net Weight: 176Gram
Power Supply Dimensions: 7cm (L) x 7cm (W); 3cm (H)
A powder-coated steel mounting plate and matching hardware are included with every ES500. Use the mounting plate on your favorite GoPro® mount, stand, or attach it to your workstation.
Built to Eikon’s high standard of clean, consistent power, the ES500 is designed to work with traditional coil machines and rotary machines. Our power supply ensures your machine will always run at peak performance.
Designed and manufactured in Canada by Eikon.